Whenever you are attending a conference meeting, you always know there’s some serious business to be discussed, essential presentations to be broken down, or some training to go through.
While some conference meetings can involve a small number of people, others like college sessions can have hundreds of listeners. In many cases, an ask-and-answer segment is affixed at the very end, and participants will only ask questions if the speakers were audible and clear.
This is why a good microphone or microphones specifically designed for conference calls is essential for such meetings.
The Best Conference Calls Microphones are a good investment for facilities that host a lot of conferences with large audiences.
To make your selection process easier, we share the best conference call mics that you can invest in plus the pros and cons, as well as all the technical specifications in this article.
Top 7 Conference Call Microphones
The MXAC404 is an excellent microphone for places of worship, courtrooms, and generally large groups. It is the highest-rated conference call microphone thanks to its superb ability to capture audio even in noisy environments. It is a plug and plays hence very user friendly.
Its unique features include:
- Three capsules that ensure optimal performance at all times.
- A 180-degree audio sensitive part with a 25-foot range
- Can rest on a flat surface with no issues
- Compatibility with free/paid web conferencing services e.g., Skype
- Automated gain control
- Custom circuit ensure the sound is smooth and professional
- USB charger
- Frequency response range 40Hz-16kHz
- It can be used with an echo canceling software for optimal performance.
- Compatible with Zoom and Skype
- Accompanying accessories include a 6 foot USB cable.
This superb conference call microphone is a useful tool for small and medium-size groups such as seminars, video chats, remote training sessions, and soon. It is a plug and goes, and therefore there is no need for an operator. Users of this microphone will not need to strain to be heard. It has an array of unique features as listed below:
- Omnidirectional with a 360 degrees pick up pattern
- Has an 11.5 feet range
- Compatible with both Windows and macOS
- It has a mute button to allow speakers to be off when it isn’t their turn to speak.
- An indicator light for monitoring if the mic is working
- Durable as it is made of sturdy metal
This microphone is designed to work optimally even when connected to several external mics. It can be a great asset when communicating over the internet using your laptop. It is a dynamic table mic.
Key features include:
- A mute speech switch allows the speaker total control of the communication
- Made of solid metal hence can sit steadily.
- It is small, thus, portable for use in any location.
- It is compatible with voice recognition/ dictation software
- Accompanying accessories include a headphone jack for sound monitoring.
- Can connect up to 3 external mics
- Has an adjustable 15-inch gooseneck to ensure speakers can speak from a comfortable range.
If you are organizing a large conference and need an n effective audio system kit, then Clearone Ceiling Microphone is your best bet. The kit includes a white microphone array, white ceiling mounting base, 12-inch, and 24-inch white drop-down cables, a RJ45 receptacle, among other installation cables.
It is a unidirectional mic, hence ensuring sound is only picked from the source. Each of the mics in the set can cover a range of up to 8 feet, giving this kit a competitive edge over other market leaders.
Key features include:
- Frequency response range 100Hz-12kHz
- 24 FOOT CABLE
- Settings that allow the elimination of background noise
- Features a wide-set of microphones for optimal use.
- User friendly.
The Pyle-Pro is an ideal conferencing microphone for conferences and seminars. It guarantees low self-noise and can be attached to your tie or collar. It is suitable for stage performances, outdoor events, and home use.
Key features include:
- Comes with a ¼ inch cable which can be attached to your computer, camera, audio tuner, etc
- Has 600ohms output impedance hence you can capture high-quality audio
- Has a clip-on mic
- Can cover up to a range of 20 feet
Accompanying accessories include a bodypack, battery, transmitter, lavalier mic, and receiver.
Kaysuda Bluetooth conference speakerphone is a wireless device that you can connect to your PC or phone via Bluetooth. It is compatible with conferencing applications such as Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Avaya, and FaceTime. It also allows the use of smart assistants such as Cortana. It is omnidirectional hence lets a 360 degree sound pick up. Other key features include:
- Can be used for conference calls through USB and Bluetooth
- Compatible with several devices
- Has a 100cm.40 inch cable
- 33 Feet pick up range
- Can be paired with eight devices
- Allows up to 6 hours of talk time.
This set of twenty-four microphones will allow participants in your conference to take part without picking unnecessary noise. It has echo-cancellation and adaptive steering technology that will ensure crisp and clear sound production. It is compatible with several mixers such as Converge Pro 840 and 880 series.
Unique features include:
- The frequency range of min 150Hz-max 16kHz
- Custom Polar pattern
- 6-15dB noise cancellation
- Mono and stereo modes for discrete applications.
Seamless communication between speakers and listeners is vital for a successful conference meeting. Our selection of conference call mics features the best mics for any situation, be it a home studio, outdoor use, seminar, courtroom sessions, student-lecturer meeting, and even boardrooms. We hope the comprehensive and detailed breakdown of each product will guide you in picking the right mic that will deliver efficiently to your needs.