Virtual sports gaming is one perfect way to escape the real world. A good headset that captures the soundtracks perfectly will aid in transporting you to your ideal gaming world. A good headset can be expensive, but many options in the market will cater to your needs within your budget. If you have invested in your Xbox One console, then the next investment should be the best headsets to ensure you get the most out of every feature and play even better. While headsets’ preferences vary greatly, finding one that works perfectly for you is essential. Before we dive into some of the best headsets for x box one, let us take a look at some of the most important things to look out for in a good headset.
- Compatibility-Gaming on XBOX One is slightly different from gaming on other gaming consoles. This is mainly because of audio port complications Xbox one presents. Xbox One does not support Bluetooth headsets and the majority of USB headsets. This means connectivity is a major issue. Headsets explicitly designed for Xbox one can be used over with a USB connection, whether wired or wireless. This deliberate technical twitch by Microsoft means wireless Xbox one headsets cannot be used on other gaming consoles like Play station IV. It is becoming increasingly common to connect via Xbox wireless that is typically reserved for Xbox one controllers. This direct connection can be made using way cheaper headsets.
- Sound Quality– Audio is a major issue in gaming; therefore, finding a headset that will deliver quality is everything.
Below is a list of the top recommendation for the best X box one headsets plus the pros and cons of each.
The Razer Nari Ultimate is one of the headsets specially designed for Xbox One. It is a wireless headset with big headphone pads. The headphones’ hinges rotate to fit any head comfortably. The headphone pads have eyewear channels that enable gamers with spectacles to play comfortably. You can tell that these headsets were designed with the user in mind. Below is a breakdown of the pros and cons of this device.
- It is a pair and go headset. It is directly compatible with Xbox One. You, therefore, will not need a dongle to connect.
- It also supports Microsoft Sonic surround sound, which will ensure you do not miss directional cues in games like ‘Fortnite.’
- It provides haptic feedback through a vibration that you can feel in your ears when the bass intensifies.
- Has a twenty-hour long battery life.
- The microphone is unidirectional hence pick sound from only one direction.
The Astro A40 TR+MixAmp 2019 is one of the best headsets in the market so far. If you are seeking a headset that will do away with lagging and dependency on batteries, then this is the one for you. Much as they are close in design to cousin Astro A50 Gen 4 Wireless 2019 as far as design is concerned, they cater for a wired connection and a MixAmp, which gives you control over your audio.
The sound in this headset is well balanced and, therefore, suitable for gamers interested in a neutral tone. The bass is excellent and not overbearing. The treble is average and a bit uneven. The microphone is, however, unique, and your teammates will have no issues hearing you.
- The sturdy design allows players to play for long hours without feeling fatigued.
- Allows users to personalize their experience
- Even sound
- Does not block background noise
The Audeze Mobius will immerse you even deeper into the gaming world thanks to its closed-back design. They offer 3D features and are compatible with Bluetooth; hence you can use them with your phone. The padding on the headphones provides added comfort and cushioning as they can feel a little tight. It also comes with a detachable microphone for when you want to switch to a casual look, and sounds are projected clearly.
- Excellent audio transmission
- Offers multiple connection options
- Has a head tracking feature
- 3D surround sound
- A tight grip on the head
- Has no noise cancellation feature
The Steelseries Arctis 9X is specifically designed to work with this console. It gives the user exemplary audio performance and long battery life. This wireless headset is perfect for anyone looking for the best Xbox One experience. It comes with well-tuned drivers that deliver fantastic sound and bass punches with clarity. The headband design ensures comfort so that the user can play for hours.
- Super sound with 3D effects on Xbox
- Long battery life
- Expensive-It is on the higher end price-wise.
This highly rated high-end headset is one of the best gaming headsets in the market. It is especially suitable for PC use and is customizable. It features a unique pair of gel-infused ear pads that are designed to fit well with bespectacled players. It also comes with a background noise cancellation booth. That is not all; the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero has plenty of customization options for its users. These include remapping of headsets on-ear controls, tweaking of EQ settings to find the perfect balance, and activating immersive 3D audio. You also get a 30-hour battery life, meaning you can play nonstop, all day and night. Accompanying accessories include a 3.5mm cable.
- Very comfortable fit
- Excellent sound
- Customizable features
- Compatible with several consoles
- Expensive but worth every penny.
Choosing the perfect gaming device differs from person to person. For some people, sound matters, while some price while others comfort is everything. Irrespective of where you fall, our list includes tested and proven headsets along with the pros and cons. The truth is, there is no perfect headphone. Personal tastes and preferences dictate a lot. Choosing one that works just right for you is the best way to go.